Human being is gifted with inner harmony.
- Searching for harmony outside is like hiding face in the sand by Ostrich and thinking that it is safe. A little courage to look within and one can reap greatest reward. A quote in support of my analogy.
- “God is holding the ideal perfect world in mind in every detail and it is bound to come forth as a heaven or perfect home where all His children, all His creatures, and all His creations may dwell in peace and harmony.
- This is the perfect world that God saw in the beginning and the one He is thinking into existence right now, and the time of its manifestation lies in our acceptance of it. When we can come to the one place and know that we are all one, one man, and know that we are all members of God’s body as much as one member of our body is a part of the whole body, then we are in, and of, God’s kingdom, heaven here on earth, now.”
- “To make this manifest, realize that there is nothing material in heaven. All is spiritual. Realize that heaven is a perfect state of consciousness, a perfect world here on earth now, and all we need to do is to accept it. It is here all about us, waiting for us to open the inner eye. Through that eye our bodies shall be made light, the light which is neither of the sun nor moon but of the Father; and the Father is right here in the very innermost part of our being. We must sufficiently realize that there is nothing material, that all is spiritual. Then we must think of that wonderful God-given spiritual world which is right here now if we can realize it.”
- “Do you not see that God created all in this way? Did not God first become quiet and contemplative and see the light? Then He said, `Let there be light,’ and it was so. In the same way He said, `Let there be a firmament,’ and it was so; and likewise with other creations, He held each form or ideal steadfast in consciousness, then spoke the word, and the ideal was brought forth. Just so with man”
- (from “Life and Teaching of the Masters of the Far East, Vol. 1” by Baird T. Spalding, Clay Lomakayu)
Awareness meditation (Osho guiding about meditation on YouTube) is the way worked for me, may be you too find it suitable otherwise Dynamic meditation is for most of the people. You may wish to know that the state of meditation is our natural state and “How meditation affects us?”.
There are 110 other meditation techniques discovered by Indian Mystic Gorakhnath about 500years before and further modified by Osho that one can experiment and the suitable one could be practiced in routine life.
My experiences may be of your help in taking only one step in cultivating inner harmony and deciding to add value to life. Because everyone has to move forward alone, this is the nature of this journey.
In my life mindfulness or awareness meditation (My experiences shared through a post) helped miraculously. Along with meditation living a simple, authentic and totality in life is very helpful. It is helful even when we are serving people around us with great love and care without discrimination.
Hi ….. I write my comments from my personal experiences of my inner journey and how I add value to life by living consciously. This post may include teachings of Mystics around the world which from my personal experience I found worth following even today. For more have a look at my linktree website for getting regular updates through social media lor subscribe to YouTube channel or listen to the podcasts etc.
For references of content on Osho, Copyright © OSHO International Foundation, An MP3 audio file of many discourses can be downloaded from Osho(dot)com or you can listen or watch most of his discourses @ OSHO International channel of YouTube where you can get subtitles in language of your choice or you can read the entire book online at the Osho Library. Many of Osho’s books are available online at Amazon.
Osho International Online (OIO) provides facility to learn these Osho discovered Dynamic Meditations for new generation from your home, through Osho Meditation Day @€20.00 per person. You can learn Dynamic meditations from disciples of Osho. OIO rotate times through three timezones NY,Berlin and Mumbai.